Case 1: Not a single issue is resolved
An amount equal to full subscription made by customer will be refunded
Case 2: DJR Infotech Solutions has resolved one or more issues.
An amount equal to the per instance charges($99.99) multiplied by the number of issues resolved for the service offered to the customer during the first 48 hours will be deducted from the subscription amount. No Money will be refunded for single time/one time support services.
REFUND AFTER 48 HOURS OF SUBSCRIPTION
Customer registered for 1 computer for 1 year.
There would not be any refund for the subscription after 48 hours of the subscription date. However, a customer can transfer the subscription to another computer, one time, during the contracted period. (No transfer is allowed for single time support services).
Case 2: Customer registered for multiple computers and/or years.
Customer can only downgrade to a 1-year plan and receive a refund for the remaining subscribed amount. A one-time downgrade termination fee of $39.99 will apply.
The maximum refund is limited to the subscribed amount only, and if your system has been repaired by anyone other than DJR Infotech Solutions , then DJR Infotech Solutions is not responsible for any damages or compensation thereof.
Procedure for refund:
If the customer is not satisfied with the service then he/she can submit a ticket through any of the methods below:
Online Refund Request
E-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and clearly state the reason for the cancellation.
Fax your cancellation request to
. Please include your full name, along with the last 4 numbers of the credit card used and customer ID if available.
You can also call our cancellation department directly at +91 8377096740 during normal business hours (on 9.00 Am to 5.00 Pm all Monday to friday MST).
Requests will receive a scheduled call back within 4-8 hours to review and/or process refunds/cancellation requests.
DJR Infotech Solutions will review logs to ensure accuracy:
Voice calls (conversation(s) between the customer and technical agent)
Video Recording of the desktop sharing software
Chat log of the technician and the customer
Notwithstanding this, DJR Infotech Solutions may, at its sole discretion and on a case to case basis, agree to a refund of Subscription charges after deducting fees for servicing the customer and cost of paid Anti-Virus and/or any other paid software which has been provided free of cost with any plan.
* In no case, the amount of refund/claim shall exceed the amount subscribed or paid by the customer to DJR Infotech Solutions.
In connection with obtaining services, each customer agrees that they will:
1. Cooperate with the DJR Infotech Solutions team: We will use commercially reasonable efforts to provide support to all of our customers. DJR Infotech Solutions experience reflects that most issues can be resolved as a result of close cooperation between customers and members of the DJR Infotech Solutions team. Customers must be able to attest to the following:
a. The situation giving rise to the issue at hand is reproducible on a single system, i.e., one central processing unit with its workstations and other peripherals;
b. The entire system, including software and hardware involved, is available and accessible to the customer without limit during all telephone discussions with DJR Infotech Solutions.
2. Any third party device or peripheral (e.g. CD/DVD/USB flash device, External HDD) if required to resolve the issue will be arranged for and provided by the customer.
3. DJR Infotech Solutions provides technical support for genuine and licensed products ONLY.
4. DJR Infotech Solutions does not support nor endorse piracy of any kind or in any form.
5. Third-Party application and “Know How” of any particular software or/utility will be supported on a ‘Best-Effort’ basis only.
6. Software/Data: Customers understand and agree that DJR Infotech Solutions shall not under any circumstances be held responsible for any lost or corrupted software or data. DJR Infotech Solutions strongly recommends that customers maintain a complete backup and disaster recovery plan at all times.
7. Customers are further advised to use only genuine and valid software and hardware, in addition to a proper functioning telephone line with sufficient power back up available.
8. Account, Password, and Security: To submit a Plan Order, customers must complete the Registration Process by providing DJR Infotech Solutions with current, complete and accurate information as prompted by and required under the applicable Registration Form. Customers must also choose a password and a user name. Customers are solely and entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password they have selected as well as all account information.
Furthermore, each customers is are solely and entirely responsible for any and all activity that occurs on their account. Customers agree to notify DJR Infotech Solutions immediately of any unauthorized use of their account account information or any other breach of security. DJR Infotech Solutions will not be liable or assume liability for any losses that may incur as a result of someone else’s use of a customer’s password or account, whether it is with or without their knowledge.
However, customers may be held liable for losses incurred by DJR Infotech Solutions or its affiliates or another party due to someone else using their account or password. Customers may not another person’s account at any time without the permission of the account holder.
We as one of the best website designing company, appreciates a proper and effective web design with alluring features that draws attention to help grow client’s business and trust on us.
B-104 Panchsheel Vihar, Phase I, Sheikh Sarai New Delhi, Delhi 110017